Recently, a group of male computer scientists announced that computers, like ships, should be referred to as female This is why:
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communi...cate to other computers is
incomprehensible to everyone else
3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative as "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you."
4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
However another group of computer scientists (all female) think that computers should be referred to as male.
1. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
2. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
3. As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
5. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.